ListModes

I have a Piasso II gfx board, and after installing NetBSD and trying to
run X, startx gives me the following message:

***
"grfcl: monitor definition not ok"

xinit: Connection refused (errno 61): unable to connect to X server
xinit: No such process (errno 3): Server error.
***

I use the grf3 driver, and the normal shell (at boot time) is displayed
trough the picasso. This was also the default when installing with the
install kernel (that I still use, because I've had no time to recompile
this far).

I suppose this has something to do with the ListModes program(mentioned
in the X11 install FAQ), but I don't have, can't find and don't know how
to use this porgram :-/

ListModes, is, as far as I have learned, a program to convert PiassoII
monitor def. files to files readable by grfconfig at (NetBSD)boot time.

-

BTW: I can start X just fine with grf0 (AGA :)

Thanks for any help or ideas,

--
Øyvin