Re: kernel manipulations

  Hi!

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 06:10:34PM +0100, Gunther Nikl wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 12:28:20PM +0100, Georges Heinesch wrote:
> > [dmesg output]
> >
> > Hope I didn't cut the most interesting part.
>
>   You did :-) There must be a line saying something about "console".

  I was wrong about a line containing "console" during boot. I don't know
  where I got that idea from :-( But then, I don't have a problem
  understanding how NetBSD/amiga selects the console. Ignatios explained
  it in a previous mail.

>   BTW, you should be able to change the console resolution with an
>   appropriate line in your grfmodes file.

  This is wrong to :-( Running grfmodes without a grfmodes file outputs
  information about the current console settings too. I guess thats why
  I thought one might be able to change it with grfconfig.

  Gunther