Many Questions.....

Hello ,

Well althought I soulved the problem with the missing libttf.so.0.3.0
library,
enlightenment just dont works, it just silently exits.
Anyway I have some other questions

1) Why I can only use 4 bitbalnes under X , althought I have an AGA
   amiga? I am using  the option -depth 8 with X but it still opens
   a 16 color screen.If I give the option -depth 8 on Xwrapper it complains
   that it cant allocate some buffers something...
2  The screenmodes X can use are hardcoded or i can change them
   with a config file? Thats because the only screen I can open
   is a 640x400 screen althought PAL is capable of 640x512 or little
   bit more
3) Why some programs save a file on disk under their name plus the
   extension .core ?
4) What is the best window manager to use under amiga ?

Regards,

         Giannis Mavridakis