[no subject]

> From: eNews <mailresponse2%g7ps.com@localhost>
> To: port-amiga%netbsd.org@localhost
> Subject: New PC software: VersaCheck 2001 !

This is kind of funny, as in the last week I've completely redone my
entire sendmail config and I've included lots of anti-SPAM stuff, so I was
anxiously awaiting the first piece of SPAM that actually got through.

Perhaps it's time for the NetBSD people to do the same?

What kind of anti-SPAM measures are in place? I thought that a person had
to subscribe to the list in order to post.

John Klos