NetBSD 1.5_BETA/amiga ISO available

Bernd Sieker made a NetBSD/amiga 1.5_BETA ISO image, put it on my
machine and asked me to announce this. Thanks to Bernd, and Happy
Beta-testing! :-)

The following is Bernd's text:

DISCLAIMER:

This is not an official product of the NetBSD foundation, it is not made from
an official release of NetBSD. It was compiled by me for private purposes and
is made available in the hope that it might be useful to other people, too.

It contains a snapshot of the NetBSD development in progress, use only if
you really know what you are doing!

Although the file name might suggest it and the kernel still reports the
version number as "1.5_BETA", this is _not_ NetBSD-1.5_BETA. It is a
snapshot of the 1.5 source branch.

This is a CD-ROM image I made from 1-5-branch sources from
2000-10-27 It was compiled for the Amiga architecture (i. e.
Commodore Amiga and Macrosystem Draco). It does not contain PowerPC
support of any kind.

X11 sets are built from sources from that same day.

It contains everything built by "make release" in the source
directory, and built by "make snapshot" in the xsrc directory.

Of course it also contains the INSTALL.* documents, that you should, as always,
read carefully before trying to install anything.

In addition, it contains the ixemul library needed to run the
loadbsd program, in case you don't already have it installed
on your AmigaOS.

To use this image you will need to write it to a CD-R or CD-RW first, use
cdrecord or another tool of your choice. The image was created with
gcombust 0.1.36 / mkisofs 1.13 on NetBSD, and contains short 8+3 filenames
for use on MS-DOS, Joliet Extensions for long filenames on Win32, and
RockRidge Extensions for long filenames on Unix-like and other sane systems.

Have fun!

--
Bernd Sieker
bsieker%freenet.de@localhost