NetBSD-1.5-amiga ISO image.

Hi,

I have prepared an iso image of NetBSD-1.5 "BETA" from the 1.5 branch
sources from october 27 2000 for Amiga. It also includes X11. If there
is sufficient interest I can make it available on the Internet.

It is not exactly BETA, but a snapshot from a few days later. It works
very reliably on my own system.

The image is about 60 MB in size, and since I only have a 64kbps
uplink, I will only upload it more than one or two people are
interested.

It contains the base and X distributions as made by "make snapshot"
runs, (took a total of two and a half days on my machine), plus the
installation/misc directory from the NetBSD ftp server plus the ixemul
library as it is needed for loadbsd.

It does not contain sources or any additional goodies to keep it
small. It is not bootable as there is no way that I know of to boot
an Amiga from CD-ROM.

Let me know when you want it,

        Bernd

--
Bernd Sieker

A _Real_ Operating System for _Real_ Hackers.
                -- Greywolf