Re: kernel compiled, now what?

Hi,

I compiled the kernel, but I am not sure what to do next with it.
How do I install the new kernel if I boot using loadbsd?

The easiest thing to do (since you are using the bootloader, not the bootblocks) is to FTP it to another machine, copy it to floppy, boot into AmigaDOS on your A2000, and copy the new kernel onto your AmigaDOS partition.

Don't forget to keep around the old kernel in case there is something broken on your new kernel!

John Klos