Re: Netscape for M68K?

        Possibly an older version build for NetBSD/hp300, though I do
        not know of anyone with a copy (or if it an be distributed).

        If you are willing to hack on stuff, the best bet would probably
        the mozilla package.
        It currently works on NetBSD/i386 (elf), and I believe people
        are looking at sparc and alpha toolchain issues.

                David/absolute
                               -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --