Re: config problems

On Sun, Oct 15, 2000 at 07:24:15PM -0700, Albert Zick wrote:
> I tryed to mount the Amiga partition on NetBSD, but I can only seem to
> mount it read-only. How do I get the kernel onto the Amiga partition?

  There is no write support for AmigDOS-FFS in NetBSD. There exists an
  Berkeley FFS implementation for AmigaDOS that you can use to (again)
  read-only mount your netbsd partitions. When using it, please keep
  in mind that its flawed. That implementation requires that a partition
  must be entirely below 4GB. Use it _only_ in read-only mode!

  Gunther

--
Linux is only free if your time has no value
 - Jamie Zawinsky