2nd 1.4.2_ALPHA snapshot

Hello,

the 2nd 1.4.2_ALPHA snapshot for Amiga has been uploaded to
ftp.netbsd.org, directory

        /pub/NetBSD/arch/amiga/snapshot/20000128-1.4.2_ALPHA/.

PLEASE TEST IT, whoever cares to get a working 1.4.2 for his machine.

[make sure you have a working backup first, etc. etc., or use a spare
 disk or spare set of partitions.]

Sorry that I'm shouting, but nobody ever tried to look at the first
one. I noticed this because the first snapshot(20000110)'s miniroot
was broken and would not boot at all, when I tried to install it
to use it for building the 2nd one. (Yes, I should have tested it
myself... but this wouldn't necessary have helped. E.g., if I take
apart my A3000, so that I can test with a 030/25 or even a FPU-less
030/25 each time, I'll wear out the connectors pretty soon).

There still is no X sets for it. Use 1.4.1 X, if you want to test that.