Re: Thanks for all the replies...

On 7 Jan 2000, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> Is it on purpose that the mailing list address here is in the Cc: field.
> On the usual mailing list I am on it is in the To: field of the mail.

Yes.
This because unlike most of the lists you are on, people on the netbsd
and linux lists know how a mailinglist works. Note that you dont see any
[NetBSD] in the subject either ;)

> I need to remember to reply to all recipients of the mail or I will have
> to add the port-amiga%netbsd.org@localhost address to the Cc: manually again
> after I
> wrote all the answers. ;-)

I just hit "reply" and the recipient is put in To: and list in Cc:

 Kolbjørn Barmen |    a3k/o6o/6o4e/AmigaOS/MacOS/LinuxPPC   |    // T e a m
 <kolla%nvg.org@localhost> | a12ooCT/o3o/Linux-m68k  a6oo/o3o/AmigaOS | \XX/ A
M I G A
 Nettverksgruppa |    "I met the Amiga and fell in love..." | <amiga.nvg.org>