Re: Xretina sources found

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 10:47:39PM +0200, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Markus Wild reminded me of his old ftp archive, and in there I found
> the old Xretina Z2 sources.
>
> Maybe somebody with such a board is fanatic enough to make them work with
> NetBSD-1.4...
>
> ftp://ftp.eunet.ch/pub/amigabsd/incoming/XretinaZ2_src.tar.gz
>
> Regards,
>       Ignatios

Strangely enough, I believe I may still have one of these boards, although
I no longer have an Amiga to go along with it!

I'll see if I can dig it up (likely, it would have no documentation with it),
and if I can find it, I'll donate it to whomever would like to pursue this
goal of making it work with 1.4+. :)

-mike

--
o->   Mike "SkyGuy" Latinovich    <mlatin%pobox.com@localhost> <-o