PPP with ASDG serial card

I'm trying to set up PPP with my ASDG serial card. How do I determine
which device represents ASDG's serial port #0? Is this documented and
where should I look?

Also -- I installed the Mozilla package which is dependant on
lesstif-0.87.1 but, I also want to install Nedit which is dependant on
lesstif-0.87.0. They seem to be mutually exclusive. How can I get
around this? Can I just compile the source for Nedit myself to get it
to fit in?

Thanks,
Ola

--