ISA Arcnet cards

        I have two short 8bit ISA Arcnet cards (for some strange reason).
        If anyone would like to look at adding supprt to NetBSD for these
        cards (I'm posting here on the offchance someone already has an
        amiga with a 'bah' card and a PC to which they would like to
        connect :)

        If anyone is interested I'll ship either one or both cards - I
        have no docs though I believe there may be a linux driver
        available (hearsay).

        Just let me know!

                David/absolute

  -=-  "Old Red he died, and every single landlord in the district cried"  -=-