Re: RAM requirments

On 23.02.99, 17:18:01, B. Bogart wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I boot netbsd with loadbsd -bpZ netbsd (wich ignores the 16bit RAM on the
> card, and loads to chipmem first) this is the only way it will start with the
> RAM card installed.

By default loadbsd only uses one memory block, have you tried to use
the "-n 2"-option to make it use all available blocks? (That would be
"loadbsd -bpZn2 netbsd". What's the p option, btw.? PAL?)

If the RAM on the card is autoconfiguring (i. e. does not need a
special program to be started under AmigaOS to be used), it should be
detected alright.

--
Bernd Sieker

Unix, the solution to the W2k problem.