1.3.3 Setup

I need some help setting up 1.3.3 on a new drive. I have a 4.5 gig
drive that has 5 partitions on it. The first two are AmigaDOS. The
last three are NetBSD with the third, fourth, and fifth partitions
root, usr, and swap respectively. I used HDToolBox to set the
parameters according to the FAQ using custom DOS type and the
appropriate dostype entries for each partition type. I turned
automount off, custom boot code off, and reserved blocks to zero for
all three. After copying the miniroot to swap I run loadbsd -b netbsd
and find that my target NetBSD drive is "sd2." The default root
partition is indicated to be "sd2a." Since my root is actually the
third partition I enter "sd2c." For dump I used both "sd2e" and none
and left filesystem as generic. Always I get an error:

no file system for sd2 (dev 0x422)
cannot mount root error = 79

Is is wrong for me to mix Amiga partitions and NetBSD? I'm sure the
answer is simple. I was running 1.3.2 on another drive that died but
it was entirely dedicated to NetBSD with no Amiga partitions.

BTW, I have confirmed many times with HDtoolBox that the custom dos
types are correct. Also, I'm using the new beta FFS for this drive if
that makes any difference. I've also tried every letter from "a" to
"f" as the root entry with the same error.

Thanks for any help,
Ola

--
/** Ola Olsson