Re: Miami?

Napisane 08-Lut-99 przez: Richard Koerber...
>Hi!

>I want to get a PPP connection via modem to my ISP. Is there
>some kind of Miami for NetBSD available? (X is installed.)

No. There is NO Miami and no X will help about it.

>If not, what software can I use to make a dial-up PPP
>connection?

_built-in_ TCP/IP stack along with standard PPP distribution will do the job.
Be prepared to read all the relevant mans and spend some time on configuring
though.

BTW: Judging from the kind of question - I sense it may take a few hours in
your case... ;-) Nevertheless don't give up - it will pay finally.

The only thing I couldn't do was the dynamic IP dial-on-demand setup. But
AFAIR Miami can't do it either...

--
      / /
     / /