Re: Miami?

> I want to get a PPP connection via modem to my ISP. Is there
> some kind of Miami for NetBSD available? (X is installed.)

 NetBSD has ppp build-in.

> If not, what software can I use to make a dial-up PPP
> connection?

 NetBSD comes with pppd, which is able to dial with the help of simple
scripts. "man pppd" helps a lot and shows the basic scripts.

 Hubert Feyrer has set up sort of Networking FAQ for NetBSD.

ftp://ftp.uni-regensburg.de/pub/comp/os/NetBSD/NetBSD-Amiga/docs/Networking-FAQ/index.html

--
Markus Illenseer