IOBlix driver

Hello,

 I'm almost done implementing a driver for the IOBlix serial
ports. It's almost the same of the HyperCom, so I've stolen
hyper.c to start with.

 The problem is that I'm probably doing something wrong with
specifying the addresses of the st16650 registers and perhaps
there's something wrong with the ic clock frequency.

 My source of information is the IOBlix developer kit which
has been recently uploaded on Aminet.

 At the moment I can see send characters out from the serial
ports, but they're all messed up. Perhaps it's the baud rate,
perhaps it's the FIFO, perhaps it's whatever. The problem is
I don't really know ;-)

 Is anybody willing to help me? I can send the kernel diffs
and perhaps you will have more luck than me.

--
  // Bernardo Innocenti - SystemShock BBS
\X/  <bernie%shock.cosmos.it@localhost> or