aucc with 14bit output

Hello,

 I finally managed to improve Paula's /dev/audio driver to handle
some more input formats (supports 8/16bit, signed/unsigned,
big/little endian, linear/alaw). The device can also do 14bit
stereo output.

 Perhaps the driver needs some more testing with all possible
input combination and it's still not possible to replay at
more than 28KHz if the AGA video mode is not set at 31KHz.
This is a problem for people like me who own a gfx board and
do not want to compile the Amiga custom chips support into
the kernel.

 How can I commit my contribution into the cvs repository? I've
already sent it to the Amiga port maintainer, but I still got
no acknoledge.

--
  // Bernardo Innocenti - SystemShock BBS
\X/  <bernie%shock.cosmos.it@localhost> or