Re: loadbsd Problem

Hi:

On 27-Oct-98, Markus Illenseer wrote:

> Try installing the bootblock loader: "cd /usr/mdec; ./installboot"
> An alternative is to use "gobsd" instead of "loadbsd". You can find
> "gobsd" on ftp://ftp.uni-regenburg.de/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/

Thanks to you and the others that made suggestions to solve my loadbsd
problems. I am now happily using gobsd.

BTW I found gobsd in /pub0/NetBSD-Amiga/tools/   /pub does not seem to exist.

Richard

--

Gargling twice a day is a good way to see if your neck leaks.

<tsb>
Richard Knight   rknight%vaxxine.com@localhost   Team AMIGA & Niagara Amiga
Group
<tsb>