Re: bootblock and -I

> Is it just me, or does the -I parameter not work in NetBSD 1.3.2 w/bootblock
> v2.0.  It *does* work from LoadBSD v2.14 using the same kernel, however.  Is
> there any way just force the kernel to not do synchronous xfers at all?

 Use the source, Luke:
/usr/src/sys/arch/amiga/stand/bootblock/boot/main.c:

 char default_command[] = "netbsd -AS";

 You can patch this. I am not sure if there is place for a "-I xx", but
be careful, space is very precious. Do generate a bootblock not a single
byte larger than the original, otherwise it wont fit in the required
track: 8192 bytes

 To install the bootblock:
cd /usr/mdec/
./installboot your_boot_block