Printcap for PS

Hi,

Does anyone have a printcap entry for PostScript printing to the par0
device using GhostScript (or other filter) that will handle whatever
is thrown at it, and willing to share it with me?

Also, does anyone have experience using GhostScript with odd fonts?
I'm using ImageMagick to convert multipage PDF files to individual
graphic files. For the most part it works but occasionally GhostScript
will choke on an unsupported font with no substitute (Nimbus is one).
I'd like to know if someone out there is knowledgable about extending
Ghostscript's font handling capabilities.

Thanks Much,
Ola Olsson

--
/**