Re: PPC woes

Hya Michael

At last i can be usefull, i think. As you may noticed from previous mails,
my config is almost the same as yours.

I couldn`t manage to get the Fastlane Z3 to work with MK3 or PPC, so
i guess it`s a hardware problem.

Have you updated the PPC FlashRom? On the boot options i have
only the MapRom option on, and you?

Also, i noticed that both RsrvCold and OxyPatcher screw up badly
with NetBSD. I`m led to believe that it`s something do with MMU
mapping or something similar.

Try connecting the Zorro boards 1 by 1 until it fails. Not the best
suggestion, i know, but it may isolate the fault.

BTW: I have a Super Buster Rev. 11

Cya

Silver
aka Nuno Trancoso