PPC woes

Hi!

Yesterday I received my Cyberstorm PPC (68060/50) for my A4000 and
problems began.  Painful enough the FastlaneZ3 SCSI controller freezes
the machine during power-up and i had to replace it by the faithful
A2091.  NetBSD does not work anymore and this *really* hurts. I am
aware that NetBSD currently makes no use of the 604 but it should
work with the 68060, shouldn't it?

The board works fine (sort of) under AmigaOS but fails badly with
NetBSD.  The generic 1.3.2 kernel loads and starts, the 68060 is
recognized, Gfx Board and A2091 SCSI controller get initialized.
Unfortunately the boot process freezes immediately after the line
"10 views configured" (?) is emitted.

I also created an own kernel, the trimmed one that worked with the
old A3640 board with 68060 and A2091 support added, but same result.

What am I doing wrong?  Is this a known problem?

Here is my relevant system configuration:

A4000, Super Buster Rev. 9, Cyberstorm PPC604/233MHz 060/50MHz.
A2091 SCSI, A2060 ArcNet,
72MB RAM on PPC, 18MB on Motherboard, 1MB on A2091.

Yours,

   Michael B"ohnisch