Bad super block

I have recently deleted my old netbsd 1.1 system and installed netbsd 1.3.2.
After a lot of work and many tries I got it work with only the base and etc
sets installed.  I tried to finish the install but it said that my system
was full.  I have more than the recommended space for the partion sizes.
root: 41Meg   swap: 53Meg  usr: 1730Meg.  Now when I "fsck /dev/sd0g"  I get
"BAD SUPER BLOCK: MAGIC NUMBER WRONG
                   fsck: /dev/rsd0g: Floating point exception"
I could reformat the drives and start all over again but would like to know
if there is some other way to do it.

Dwight Pollock
dpollock%hawaii.rr.com@localhost