Re: Errors on Gateway3-CD ?

> there are files missing ! especially in ../Amiga/Binary/Sets/
> These files are empty (length 0) : xbase.tgz, xcomp.tgz, xcontrib.tgz and
> xfont.tgz.
> After checking with several file-systems like AmiCDFS, AsimCDFS, CDFS,
> original
> Commodore-CDFilesystem and (shame on me!) Windows95, 98 and NT4.0 these files
> are still empty.

 The files are on the CD, do not worry. The caveat is, that the original
NetBSD distribution offers these files through softlinks to all m68k-
based platforms, and hence are found in ../m68k/binary/sets/

 Copying the files should have done the job anyway. The best idea is to
use the CD-ROM under NetBSD itself.

 Good luck.

--
Markus Illenseer