Re: Problems I need help with!

> I have the distribution on CDROM from Schatztruhe.

 You probably mean the CD-ROM "Gateway! Vol. 3".

> When setting the partition parameters, the block size has been left at
> 512 - is this correct?

 Yes.

> Anyway, when I run xstreamtodev, it starts copying the file and stops at
> 10% - I don't know why.

 10% of the swap device, not 10% of the miniroot.fs file. Everything is OK.

> EMT Trap.

 Important for _every_ bug report or help request: Your environment.

 Which Amiga. Which Accelerator board. Which CPU. Which SCSI Adaptor.
Have you counter-checked your hardware with the INSTALL guide?

 We cannot help until this data is provided.

--
Markus Illenseer
NetBSD 1.3.2 CD-ROM "Gateway! Vol. 3" now shipping!  See:  http://core.de/