New driver for the CyberVision 64/3D

Hi,

I commited yesterday a new driver for the CyberVision 64/3D.

>From the commit:
>First version of the CyberVision 3D driver. This driver is based on
>the CyberVision64 driver. Modified by Tobias Abt with some bugfixes
>from Bernd Ernesti.
>ZorroII is at the moment not supported and there is a small problem
>with the Console driver where you just get a black screen, but the
>system boots and you can use X11 without a problem.

I only have a A4000 so I can't test the 3D in ZorroII mode.
This means I need testers who get a new version of the driver from me
and test it with X11.
It would be great if someone has a idea why the console has this problem
with the black screen in the text mode.

Bernd