Re: A1200 bbc test

Hello,

following Ruben's request and initial test, I've teached NetBSD-current to
assume A2000 battery backed clocks on A1200. This code will be visible
beginning with the next SUPscan in err, is it a few hours?)

This is supposed to be correct for at least the clocks on Phase5 accellerator
boards for the A1200.

For A1200 without any BBC, this is no problem: the BBC attachment code
does some sanity checking, which would reject no clock at all.

For A1200 with a A3000(or even different)-style clock, however, I'm not sure
how well this check works (hm... I might be able to test it on my A3000, now
that I'm thinking about it). Anyway, if you have an A1200 with a BBC, please
make sure it works correctly, that is:

- boot your machine into single-user mode, and make sure that it shows the
correct date and time (that is, the same, or a few seconds later, that you
were seeing on AmigaOS just before booting).

- set the date to a different one while in NetBSD single-user mode, reboot
to AmigaOS and check that you see the same one there.

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis