Re: rgb.txt, motif

Napisane 12-Wrz-97 przez Konstantinos Margaritis:

>But he didn't ask *specifically* for Motif. He wanted a way to *run* Motif
>apps.
>So, IMHO, the talk for buying Motif was unnecessary. No offence intended.

Yes, I wanted to *run* Motif apps. And I wanted to know all the possibilities.
Buying Motif is one of them. And now I know how and where if I ever decide.
Thanks to all who answered.

I still have one old question in mind. When I telnet to another machine using
NetBSD and xterm, I have some problems with sending fast keyboard sequences
over the connection. For example when I do a lot of cursor movement in vi
running on the remote machine it sometimes fall into edit mode inserting some
B's or other strange things. It looks to me like not  all the cursor movement
sequences are being completely transferred. The problem lies certainly within
my NetBSD setup, because the same operations on AmiWIN under AmigaOS generate
no problems at all. My NetBSD is generic 1.2 and X11R6.1

Anyone experienced similar behaviour and know how to cure it?

Thanks in advance.
--
      / /
     / /