Re: rgb.txt, motif

Napisane przez Markus Illenseer:
>> If I properly understood, I should download and install the whole X sources
>> just to be able to add some colour definitions to the rgb database??? Any
>> other ideas?

> You asked for the "proper command to compile rgb.txt". "rgb.txt" comes
>with every X11 distribution and is placed in /usr/X11R6.1/lib/X11/rgb.txt

Please read carefully my fine original posting again. Then give help if You
can.

About Motif:

>> Still one can not buy it in a version for NetBSD. Right?

> Yes of course you can. But the affordability is another story.

Why not to say simply (provided You know that of course):
"You can buy it at xxxyyyzzz but it costs $XXXXXXXX and is rather
unaffordable."

This way we have wasted a lot of computrons and I still don't know where and
whether I can buy/afford Motif for NetBSD... :-(

--
      / /
     / /