File Manager

Hi
        Having used Solaris (x86) as my desktop OS at work for the last few
years I recently took the plunge and installed NetBSD 1.2 on my A4000/60. It's
running like a dream! I am now in the process of writing a series of articles
about NetBSD to be publised in a UK magazine and also appear on the web. The
article I am presently writing deals with X. Whilst I am not having any
problems with X itself I am having difficulty finding a File Manager. I found
an archive of xfm on unix.hensa.ac.uk, unfortunatly it was pre-complied for
freeBSD i368. Does anyone know where I can obtain the source of this, or any
other File Managers, also could anybody suggest any good ftp/web sites for Unix
source code, or applications that you think I should include in my future
articles.

        Thanks for your time

        Chris Livermore
        (chrisl%cursci.co.uk@localhost)