g++ causes kernel panic

I am not able to compile C++-Programm after updating to NetBSD1.2.1 anymore,
with standard gcc2.7.2 because compiling stops abnormaly with a kernel panic
(Address error OR MMU fault)
Sorry, i would like to provide more information but g++/c++ src.cpp >filename
just gives me a 0byte file and my logfiles don't show anything unusual.
The kernel panic occured the first time at the mtt97 during a demonstration
but was just recognized as a crash without any screenoutput :-(
It really doesn't matter which kind of sourcecode i am compiling.

The previously installed 2.7.2bin11 worked very well. There is no
gcc2.7.2bin12
available in the netbsd/contrib -archive. What can i do? Would it be best to
reinstall
the old bin11-version again or should i try to reinstall the new compiler
again from the
netbsd/release -archive?

Any help is welcome. Thanx!

--