Re: public interest in cyberscsi-kernel

In "port-amiga%netbsd.org@localhost$s", public interest in cyberscsi-kernel$s
wrote:

> In this mailinglist where some requests for a cyberscsi kernel for NetBSD.
> Somebody startet to write a driver for this kind of scsi controller. There
> even exist alpha (beta?) version, but when someone aks for sources or the
> current development status I couldn't read any answers.
>
> I think there is a public interest and I'd like to know more about a
> cyberscsi kernel (sources?, further under development?, ...)

I'd certainly be interested in seeing a working cyberscsi mk2 kernel at least.
I can't use my old (and yes,I know it sucks) gvpscsi controller since it
doesn't function with the mk2, and I had planned to upgrade to a real hard
disk if I could find a mk2 cyberscsi kernel.  At the moment I'm stuck with no
scsi and using the internal ide, which is not ideal.  I'd appreciate any sort
of response.

--
Sigurbjörn Birkir Lárusson -- <sibbi%vortex.is@localhost>
http://beorn.mentasm.com/~sibbi/ -- IRC nick: Sibbi/Sibbster