Re: i cannot install netbsd

Sven LUTHER about "i cannot install netbsd":
> i am trying to install netbsd on my amiga 1200.

 Please, would you mind to tell us the _exact_ hardware combination of this
A1200? Are you using IDE or SCSI?

> panic : can't find root parttion ( or something similar )

 When does this happen?  Have you already featured a full install and
populated the / and /usr partitions using the installation procedere?

 Have you ever been asked to tell NetBSD from which root partition to boot
from? Have you answered with "sd0*"  (and _NOT_ with "sd0") ?

> all seems to be correct, the partition has the correct number (
> according to the manual ) i don't now how to proceed ....

 Please be more precise. Which steps have you performed already?

--
Markus Illenseer