Re: 1260 SCSI-IV support ?

On Thu, 3 Apr 1997, Stefan Sichler wrote:
> Is there still anyone working on a 1260 SCSI-IV driver?
As I remember Ignatios words, the EMULEX-Part of the driver needs to be
fixed and isolated from the hardware-specific part. The other problem is,
that Ignatios does'nt have  a 1230/60-IV board himself and can't play
around with it.
Now I have a kernel-source-tree on my 1200 (with Bliz 1230 and SCSI-IV) so
I could make some experiments. But will have time for that only in May.
I'll talk to Ignatios about that too.
Regards,
      Alex.
---
http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~asorg
e-mail: alexander.sorg%stud.fh-regensburg.de@localhost
Job: Student of Telecomunication/Electronics
Current special interest: Playing the guitar
UNIX _IS_ user friendly.  It's just selective about who its friends are.