Re: How do I unsubscribe from Port Amiga?

        Email majordomo%netbsd.org@localhost with a message of
        'unsubscribe port-amiga'

                David/abs       david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.