experimental stuff in ftp://theory.cs.uni-bonn.de/pub/NetBSD/.exp

Hi,

I uploaded a new version of "my" experimental kernel, with (in addition
to -current GENERIC as of -1.2B) a Cyberscsi mk I and a blizzard IV scsi
driver.

The BZIV driver in the older version of that kernel had a wrong
productid test; it should work now.

However, not that all our FAS drivers will only work with one disk, and
hang themselves when trying to talk to more than one disk. Sorry for
this, but I can't do anything about it as long as we don't have a split
(into chip core and bus/dma attachments) esp driver.

Look into FILES in the mentioned directory for packaging information.

Also there is a version of Xamiga with a serial mouse driver. Only
Microsoft protocol for now, but I need it tested on something other than
a DraCo urgently. Please send bug reports to me.

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis

?A
        Ignatios Souvatzis