FAS246 driver situation

How is the status of the FAS246 driver? If you need someone to betatest
one I can help. I have a DKB Spitfire which I can try it out on. I can
also compile kernels since I have my original 120M IDE drive still
plugged in.

Basically, my understanding is the the DKB Spitfire is a DKB Wildfire
without the memory expansion capabilities.

I did get NetBSD to recognize the drives by hacking the Blizzard driver by
changing the manufactuer/product id flags in the driver. After that, it
seems to wait forever. I have no idea of where to go from here.

System:
C= 4000/040
DKB Spitfire (Manufacturer 2015 / Product ID 12)
8M Fast/2M Chip
2.1G SCSI-II Quantum Saturn drive
Iomega Zip Drive
330M Maxtor SCSI-I drive
120M Seagate IDE drive

jsshephe%undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca@localhost
http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~jsshephe
Do what comes naturally now.  Seethe and fume and throw a tantrum.
Finger me for my PGP public key