Amiga programming mailing list or info?

     First let me appologize because I know this post will be off topic!

     Maybe someone could tell me the majordomo mailing list request address
     for the amiga?

     Also, I am trying to write software for the amiga but cannot find ANY
     books for the a1200.  Does anyone know where I might find these books?
     (Most important would be Graphics using C/Assembly for the AGA
     chipset...in English of course)

     Thanks all, sorry for the misplaced post
     Tom Stock