NetBSD-Amiga mirror closing down. :(

Hi all!

Due to lack of diskspace, we have made the decided to close down the
NetBSD-Amiga mirror here at ftp.nvg.ntnu.no (ex ftp.nvg.unit.no).
(The university changed name, therefor the unit => ntnu change)
I've left a note in our local .message about the situation
and I think l'll post a note on related news groups as well.

 Kolbjørn Barmen  /\¯\ "I met the Amiga and fell in love..."   // T e a m
kolla%nvg.unit.no@localhost \/_/   <http://www.nvg.unit.no/~kolla/>   \XX/ A M
I G A
Nettverksgruppa NVG    Norwegian University of Science and Technology NTNU