Re: New to the List, X on A1200 with NetBSD?

I am running X on an A3000 running the standard 68030 at 25MHZ with a
total of 8 meg fast and 2 meg chip memory. Even though it runs X just
fine it is NOT fast in any sort of way. It seems that you should at
least have more memory, since just moving between emacs, I know it is
big, and xterm causes a significant amount of swapping, which is very
slow. I could no imagine running any kind of program that does allot
of graphics manipulation in realtime like games do. Maybe AGA would
make a big difference, but I still think you would need more memory.