New to the List, X on A1200 with NetBSD?

     Hi, I'm both new to the list and new to NetBSD for the amiga. I just
     recently purchased my 68882, so I'm now set to run NetBSD on my a1200
     with 10Megs of Ram, and a 50mhz 68030 (with MMU).

     I'd like to take a shot at running X Windows also, and was wondering
     if someone could tell me what kind of performance I can expect from X
     Windows on my Amiga. The FAQ recommends at least 6MB of RAM, so I
     should be ok.

     I'm guessing it may be out of the question to run any sort of 3D
     multiplayer games under X on the amiga due to the conversion for the
     graphics chips slowing it down?

     Am I correct here? If so, would a graphics excellerator for the a1200
     (from Chunky to Amiga bitplanes) help?

     Is there alot of good free software for NetBSD/Amiga?

     Thanks everyone,
     -tom