NetBSD (fwd)

*** Forwarded message, originally written by Danuel Colter on 12-Jan-97 ***
Can you please explain the setup to a novice here, I know a bit about the
setup from reading the stuff from your website, but do not know if this would
suit my situation, although I certainly am willing to try pretty well anything
that comes along, and so far I have been able to get through a few nasty
crashes and such without destroying the equipment, as for the software, many
times I had to reload it, so that's no big deal. My setup-A1200, 1.06gb hd,
squirrelscsi, 4xcdrom, standard power supply, libs says the cpu is 40, but I
always stick to 20 when it comes to installing, kickstart v39.106, wb v39.29,
1084S Commodore Monitor, I am using TermiteTCP and IBrowse with MUI 3.6 that
is about all I can think of right now, Thank You.
dcolter%man.net@localhost
Danuel Colter
Box 304
Pembina, ND58271