Re: problem with CAPS-LOCK (NetBSD1.2/X11R6.1)

On Fri Nov  8 11:58:56 1996, Carsten Dumke wrote:

> Hello!
>
> As said in the subject I have a problem with my Caps-Lock key:
>
> It does not switch off correctly: If I have pressed Caps-Lock (to switch to
> uppercase) I have to press it another three times to switch back to
> lowercase (the LED in the key works correctly, but I think X does not get it
> in the first run)

I know about that problem, but forgot to mentioned that in my readme.
It works if you disable the XKB support in the Xserver (-kb).

Bernd

P.S: I uploaded my diffs and the hw/amiga source. You should find it on the
same place where you get the binary sets.