1230-bIV support

I tried to use the (exerimental) kernel with Blizzard 1230
scsi-support in it with
gobsd AGA ASKROOT DRIVER=1230scsi.device UNIT=0 VOLUME=broot netbsd-12-bIV
after I had part. bswap busr broot and blocal prepared, but it dit not work :(
if I use this kernel without the driver-specification, if finds my
(too small) ide-HD with NetBSD 1.1 o.k.
how is one supposed to get NetBSD on the 1230-SCSI HD ???
___