ATAPI-CD-ROM

Hello...

I have a Samsung ATAPI-CD-ROM connected to the IDE-controller in my
A4000/40. Is there somewhere a driver for it? I just installed NetBSD1.2
and compiled my own kernel (getting rid of different gfx-drivers). So am I
right, when I think it should be possible to include

  - acd (IDE ATAPI CD, both data & audio support)

from O***BSD (well, we wanted tp avoid the mentioning of it ;-) )? Or is
there somewhere else a driver available? In the NetBSD-Amiga-mirror I could
find nothing appropriate. (Did I miss something?)

TIA for your help. And thanks for the NetBSD/O***BSD-answers.

Bye, Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke   | E-Mail: hermit%kellis.berlinet.de@localhost | PGP -
Encryption