A2232 serial card

 I have some problems with my A2232 serial card and NetBSD 1.1 (old but
 seems the problem is not here).

 How to acces the ports ? When I 'cat <file> >/dev/ttyA0 or ttyA1, system
 say that 'device npot configured'. I have the A2232 option enable in my
 kernel
 (identified on boot).

 Why only 2 ports and not 7 ? To make speed improvement ?

 Thanks.
--
 |\_/|  Eric Delcamp            | Revendeur de Jeux Video
 (ô ô)  Amiga User              | Neufs et Occasions