Where Can I find Xdaniver docs?

I just got netbsd 1.1 and X running using the Gateway II cdrom. I was
very impressed with the ease of installation. I only found one minor
error in the install script. Great job.

Now for my question. I am running Xdaniver since I am using a 3000
without a graphics card, but I cannot find the readme for Xdaniver. I
know you can get the command line options by running "Xdaniver -h" but
some of the docs say there is also a Xdaniver.readme somewhere. I
don't believe it is on the cdrom, so could someone email me an ftp
site where I can find more info on Xdaniver? I searched around on the
net but I must just be missing it. Thanks in advance.